Delhi and the NCR region are one of the most preferred educational hubs after Bangalore, as of my knowledge.
With more than 10 dental colleges in the area, students are very much confused about which college to choose and what will be the fee structure for private dental colleges in Delhi…
How do I know this? Being a dental career counselor, I get thousands of queries each year regarding the same.
In this article, I will give you a basic idea about BDS course fees in private dental colleges in Delhi and nearby areas.
First of all, I would like to tell you that there are no private dental colleges in proper Delhi.
You can find dental colleges in a nearby area known as Delhi-NCR.
Table of Contents
- BDS Private College Fees in Delhi
- How to choose a good private dental college in Delhi with the lowest fees?
- Benefits of Taking Admission Through Me
- List of Private Dental Colleges in Delhi with Fee Structure
- Frequently Asked Questions
BDS Private College Fees in Delhi
The fee structure ranges from Rs.6 lakhs to Rs.22 lakhs total package depending upon each college, quality, and area.
You might be thinking, this is a really big range. Yes, it is!
My personal preference is that you don’t go for very cheap or low-quality colleges in Delhi NCR. You have to go to a decent dental college and the fee structure ranges from Rs.2 Lakhs to Rs.2.5 lakhs per year including hostel and food.
I can provide you with a decent dental college with the best facilities for a range of Rs.2 lakhs to Rs.3.50 lakhs per year including a hostel and food.
The lowest fees I can provide are:
- First-year – Rs.2 lakhs including hostel and food.
- Second Year – Rs.2 lakhs including hostel and food.
- Third year – Rs.2 lakhs including hostel and food.
- Final year – Rs.2 lakhs including hostel and food.
- Internship – Hostel fees only, which are not mandatory.
Extra Fees Charged by Private Dental Colleges
- Examination fees: Ranges from Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000 per year depending on each college.
- Material Fees: Rs.10,000 – Very few colleges in Delhi charge this from students. (Reference through me and get it free) 😛
You can also go through my detailed post about BDS course fees in UP if you are interested in colleges in the Delhi-NCR – Ghaziabad side.
If you need a general idea about fees all over India, then you can go through my article about the BDS fee structure in private colleges.
How to choose a good private dental college in Delhi with the lowest fees?
Practical Tip: Never ever get trapped by fake marketing, tall buildings, and DJ parties. There are colleges with excellent infrastructure and zero academics in the area. I suggest you to go a good college with academic and clinical benefits.
Affiliation & Recognition
The college must be recognized by the Dental Council of India and also affiliated with a standard university. Also do check the pass percentage of the university.
The college must have a decent student-to-patient ratio. There are colleges that market they have 500+ patients each day and that’s all a lie. The average number of patients a decent college has is around 150 to 200 patients per day.
The college must have good faculty members who are ready to teach. There are so-called big institutes that boast to have the best infrastructure, but the faculties there are least interested in teaching the students. This is very very important!
Infrastructure + Equipments
The college must have facilities like laser dentistry, a simulation lab, CBCT, OPG, Pentahead Microscope, etc.
The ROI on the total course must be good. Think keeping in mind the brand you are investing 30 Lakhs for BDS. At the same time, you will be a college with the same facilities without branding, at half the fees.
Benefits of Taking Admission Through Me
- Seat Booking Facility: I will provide you with a seat booking facility in the college I refer to and you can sit tension-free.
- Competitive Fees: In a few colleges that I know personally, I will provide you with the best fees in the market.
- Counseling Guidance: I will be guiding you completely starting from the registration till the allotment of seats in the college.
- Easy Payment Option: In a few colleges, I can provide easy and transparent payment facilities.
- Study Materials & Equipment: I will provide all the students referred through me with a dental kit with dental instruments and will be providing you with study materials free of cost.
- Loan Support: If you are planning to opt for an educational loan, then I can help you by providing supporting documents from the college, university, and Dental Council of India.
List of Private Dental Colleges in Delhi with Fee Structure
- ITS Dental College, Muradnagar – Rs.3.42 lakhs per year.
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida – Rs.3.42 lakhs per year.
- Divya Jyoti Dental College, Modinagar – Rs.2 Lakhs per year.
- Sharada Dental College, Greater Noida – Rs.3.5 lakhs per year.
- Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad – Rs.4 lakhs per year.
- SGT University Dental College, Faridabad – Rs.3.5 lakhs per year.
- Sudha Rustagi Dental College, Faridabad – Rs.3.5 lakhs per year.
- PDM Dental College, Faridabad – Rs.3 lakhs per year.
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College, Hapur – Rs.2.5 lakhs per year.
These are just the tuition fees charged by each college and there will be an extra fee for the hostel, food, materials, and examination.
If you are looking for scholarships, then you can contact me at +91-9535726644.
The fee structure for each college changes every academic year and I will try my best to keep it updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the lowest fees college in Delhi NCR?
There are a few colleges, but keeping in mind the quality and low fees there is a college. You can contact me for more details.
Can I get admission without qualifying NEET-UG?
No, to get BDS admission in Delhi NCR you have to qualify NEET UG entrance exam.
Do you charge anything extra for the service?
No, I don't charge anything extra for my service.
What is the benefits of taking admission through you?
You can expect a premium service with a lot of bonus benefits and scholarships.
Can I get a educational loan facility?
I can help you in getting the supporting documents required for an educational loan.
In case of any other guidance after the service, will you guide me?
Yes, we are known for the best after-support.
I have tried my best to provide you with all the information regarding BDS course fees in private colleges in Delhi. All the information provided here is from my experience and personal research.
If you loved the information provided here, then please do share it with your friends and people in need. In case you have more queries, feel free to call me at +91-9535726644.
You can also show your support by commenting below and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible.
I have also written in detail about the BDS fee structure in different places, you can go through the same below: