BIOCHEMISTRY, NUTRITION & DIETICS
Your answers should be specific to the questions asked.
Draw neat, labeled diagrams wherever necessary.
LONG ESSAYS – 10 Marks x 1 = 10 Marks
1. What is the significance of Glycogen? Discuss in detail Glycogen synthesis.
SHORT ESSAYS – 3 X 5 = 15 Marks
2. Structure and functions of Immunoglobulins.
3. Coenzyme forms and functions of Vitamin B12.
4. Define and classify enzymes with examples.
SHORT ANSWERS – 5 X 2 = 10 Marks
5. What is fatty liver? Write any two causes for Fatty liver.
6. Define essential amino acids and name them.
8. Write any four differences between DNA and RNA.
9. Define (a) Isoelectric pH, (b) Denaturation.