This is microbiology question paper of December 2014 of RGUHS or Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Please go through each question separately and do check the marks too.
Total Marks: 35 Marks
Draw labeled and neat diagram wherever necessary.
LONG ESSAY – 1 x 10 = 10 Marks
1. Define and classify immunity. Write in detail about innate immunity.
SHORT ESSAY – 3 x 5 = 15 Marks
2. Bacterial Growth Curve.
4. Laboratory diagnosis of Hepatitis B infection.
SHORT ANSWERS – 5 x 2 = 10 Marks
5. Classify hypersensitivity.
6. Contributions of Louis Pasteur.
8. Draw a neat labeled diagram of Trophozoite of ENtamoeba histolytica.
9. Routes of transmission of HIV infection.