This is General Pathology question paper for BDS 2nd year of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences or RGUHS.
Total Marks: 35 Marks
Draw neat and labeled diagrams wherever necessary.
LONG ESSAY – 1 x 10 = 10 Marks
1. Define metastasis. Describe the routes of spread of malignant tumors with the example.
SHORT ESSAY – 3 x 5 = 15 Marks
2. Define pathological calcification. List with examples the types of pathological classification.
3. Describe the mechanism of a healing fracture.
4. Define edema. Describe the pathogenesis pathology of pulmonary edema.
SHORT ANSWERS – 2 x 5 = 10 Marks
5. Granulomatous diseases with examples.
6. List the stains of amyloids. Mention the appearance in each.
7. Enumerate four causes of eosinophilla.
9. Westergren’s tube.