General Pathology Question Paper of RGUHS June 2017 – 2nd Year BDS
This is the digital copy of General Pathology question paper by RGUHS or Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore of the year June 2017. Please check the questions carefully and answer.
Max Marks: 35 Marks
Draw neat labeled diagram wherever necessary.
LONG ESSAY 1 X 10 = 10 Marks
- Define thrombosis. Define the etiopathogenesis and fate of thrombus. (2 + 6 + 2 = 10 Marks)
SHORT ESSAYS 3 x 5 = 15 Marks
2. Chemical carcinogenesis.
3. Tabulate the difference between necrosis and apoptosis.
4. Leukemoid reactions.
SHORT ANSWERS 5 x 2 = 10 Marks
5. Granuloma definition and two examples.
7. Sago Spleen.
8. Causes of aplastic anemia.
9. Cardinal signs of acute inflammation.