Microbiology Question Paper BDS June 2017 RGUHS
This is page gives you microbiology question paper for dental students which is of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences June 2017 exam.
Total Marks: 35 Marks
Draw neat and labeled diagrams wherever necessary.
LONG ESSAY 1 x 10 = 10 Marks
1. Classify streptococci. Describe the pathogenicity and laboratory diagnosis of Streptococcus pyogenesis infection.
SHORT ESSAYS 3 x 5 = 15 Marks
2. Bacterial Spore.
3. Acquired Immunity.
4. Laboratory diagnosis of syphilis.
SHORT ANSWERS 5 x 2 = 10 Marks
5. Define sterilization and disinfection.
6. Classify Hypersensitivity.
7. Draw a neat labeled diagram of Trophozoite of Giardia lambia.
8. Candida albicans.
9. BCG Vaccine.