Welcome back to my exclusive post on admission guidance for MD and MS aspirants. I would like to give a small introduction about myself. I am Vishnu Nambiar a dentist and blogger by profession. I am also into career guidance and admission guidance for mainly medical courses. Here I will give you complete information about MD MS admission through management quota in 2019.
Before I start, I would like to tell you that qualifying NEET-PG entrance exam is mandatory to get admission in any medical college in India. You must also register for the counseling procedures for which state you want to take MD or MS admission.
For example, if you want to take MD MS admission in Karnataka, then you must register for online counseling in Karnataka Examination Authority official website. Without attending the online counseling you cannot take any seat in any medical college in India.
Even for direct admission for MD MS, you must register for the counseling. Unregistered candidates won’t be eligible for taking admission in any medical college in India. You can read about the official news given in The Hindu newspaper.
For a few institutes like AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS, Sri Chitra Tirunal Institue of Medical sciences takes admission separately and will not be included in the centralized counseling.
NEET PG 2019 Schedule
NEET PG 2019 Application Date – November 2nd, 2018.
Last Date to Apply – November 22nd, 2018.
Download Admit Card – December 30th, 2018.
Exam Date – January 6th, 2019.
Results – Within January 31st, 2019.
Then you might be thinking about how I could help you in getting direct MD MS admission through management quota, right?
Let me be frank with you then. I will give you complete guidance in counseling procedures, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc. And during the counseling, I will talk with my partnered medical colleges and provide you medical PG admission legally. 😛
I have a good team of experts who can deal with more than 75 candidates at a time for medical and dental PG admissions. This article is useful if you are looking for information regarding:
- MD MS admission.
- Management quota seats in MD MS.
- MD MS admission NRI quota.
After your MBBS course, you can choose MD or MS depending on your choice in any top medical colleges in India. These are 3-year Postgraduation course. There are different branches for MD or MS. The major MD/MS branches are:
- General Medicine.
- Respiratory Medicine.
- Forensic Medicine.
- Community Medicine.
Apart from MD/MS you can also opt for PG Diploma courses and the branches available are:
- Child Health.
- Psychiatry Medicine.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Forensic Medicine.
- Public Health.
Admission procedures for MD or MS
There are few steps to get direct admission through management quota for MD/MS. I will list and explain the procedures below:
- Qualify the NEET entrance exam.
- Register for Online Counseling.
- Document Verification.
- Online Counseling Round 1.
- Online Counseling Round 2.
- MOP-UP Round.
- Download allotment letter.
Now let me explain the complete procedures after you have a qualified NEET-PG entrance exam you must register for the counseling. You can register for All India 50% Counseling through MCC or the state counseling conducted by respective state authorities. There will be a registration fee of around Rs.1000 to Rs.2000 depending on the state.
After you have registered for the counseling, you will have to verify your documents by physically going to the verification center. In a few states, you don’t have to go to the center. During the verification, you will have to submit a Demand Draft of Rs.2 lakh which will be deducted from your first-year fees.
In a few states, you won’t have to deposit any security amount.
After the document verification, you have to attend the first round of online counseling. You will have to log in and lock your choice of department and college. Check your results and see whether you are able to secure a seat.
The same procedures will be repeating in the second round of counseling.
If you weren’t able to secure a seat in both the rounds, then you can attend the MOP-UP round.
Now you might be thinking what is MOP-UP Round, right?
The seats which are vacant after the two rounds of online counseling will be allotted during the MOP-UP round. For the MOP-UP round, the candidate must be present at the counseling center.
Those seats which are vacant even after the MOP-UP round, you can easily take direct admission. But, the candidate must register and attend the whole counseling procedure.
Eligibility for Taking MD MS Admission
The candidates must qualify the following criteria to take MD MS admission through management quota:
- Qualify the NEET-PG entrance exam.
- Must register for centralized counseling or state counseling.
- Must complete their internship before 31st March 2019.
- Foreign graduates must qualify MCI screening test.
- Foreign students can apply without registration from MCI.
Documents Needed For Taking MD MS Admission Through Management Quota
These are the list of documents you need to keep ready before taking PG medical admissions:
- NEET Scorecard.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Provisional Registration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- MBBS Marks Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size Photos – 4 nos.
You must also provide all the original documents to complete the admission procedures. The duplicate copies won’t be accepted.
Please give a valid mobile number and e-mail address while you register for NEET or online counseling procedures. I have had seen students having problems with this. If you want to edit your application or anything later, it will be verified by an OTP.
MD MS Fee Structure in Private Colleges
Fees will be different in different colleges. The tuition fees will be listed in the state authority website and you can get all the details there. For example, if you want to know the fee structure in Karnataka, then check the Karnataka Examination Authority website. The websites will be different for different states.
The tuition will range from Rs.10 lakh/year to Rs.60 lakh/year depending on department and colleges. For example, MD pathology management seats will be having one cost and Anesthesia will be having another.
You can expect a hostel fee of around Rs.1 lakh/year to Rs.2 lakh/year.
How to Select a Private Medical College for MD MS Admission?
Now that I had given you all the details about admission procedures for MD/MS through management quota, I want to tell you in detail about “how to select a college to join?”. These are a few things I would suggest all the candidates before taking admission for MD or MS in any college in India.
- Patient Flow: Enquire whether the college has excellent patient exposure. Especially if you are planning to take any clinical departments. This is very important if you want to improve your practical skills and knowledge. You can inquire through your friends and professors in UG college to get a better idea about it. In many medical colleges, few departments will be having excellent patient flow. So never judge a college by its infrastructure and fancy looks. 😛
- Head of the Department: Also inquire about the HOD and guide of the department. There are many colleges with great faculties. You don’t have to care about the HOD of other departments, know more about the professor of your department.
- Extra Charges: All medical colleges will be charging an extra fee for materials or facilities they provide. of course, you have to pay for the hostel and food. Before joining itself, inquire whether the college only charges an affordable extra fee.
These are the major things, I would look into if I was in your place. Apart from these, I would also suggest you know about:
- Location: Whether the college is easy to access and is well networked by road and rail.
- Climatic: If you are able to adjust with the climatic conditions. Every place won’t be nice as Bangalore. 😀
List of Colleges I Deal With for MD MS Admissions
I just want to give you a rough idea of which all colleges I am dealing with. Apart from admissions, I can also help you with NEET-PG counseling support.
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
- SRM Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore.
- MGM Medical College, Pondicherry.
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur.
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore.
- Subarti Medical College, Meerut.
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore.
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore.
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Vinayaka Mission Medical College, Salem.
- KVG Medical College, Sullia.
- Jubilee Mission Medical College, Thrissur.
- Amala Medical College, Thrissur.
- Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science, Thiruvalla.
- Meenakshi Medical College, Chennai.
- Sri Balaji Medical College, Chennai.
- Sri Sathya Sai Medical College, Pondicherry.
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions about MD MS Admission Through Management Quota
These are few questions all the candidates ask me regularly. So I thought to make a list of the same and answer it. Before giving me a call, please go through this section. Most of your doubts about MD MS admission through management quota will be cleared here.
Q: Can I get MD/MS admission without qualifying NEET-PG?
A: No, to get admission for MD/MS you must qualify the NEET entrance exam without fail.
Q: Can I take admission in NRI quota without NEET qualification?
A: You must qualify even if you want to take MD/MS admission through NRI quota or management quota.
Q: Can I get MD MS admission without attending the counseling?
A: No, you won’t be able to secure a seat without attending the online counseling.
Q: Apart from tuition fees, what all extra charges will be there?
A: You will have to pay extra for the hostel, food, and materials. Few colleges will charge extra depending on the facilities they provide.
Q: Is there any service charge I have to pay for you?
A: In most cases, you don’t have to pay any service charge. I will inform you prior to taking admission regarding that.
Apart from these if you have any questions you can call me 24×7 by clicking the below button. I am also available on WhatsApp in +91-9747352631.
Why Choose Me for MD MS Admission Through Management Quota?
I just want to tell you why you must take my admission consultancy service. If you feel good, then you can contact me MD MS admissions.
- Counseling Guidance: I can give you complete guidance for counseling from online registration until the MOP-UP round. I am updated with all the news and information about the same and have a great experience.
- College Selection: I can help you choose a medical college for admission and also give you all the details about the extra fee they will be charging.
- Easy and Secure Payment: I can arrange installment payment options which is 100% safe.
- Best Support: I can give you complete phone support during the counseling period until admission.
- After Support: I will also be providing excellent after support. Even after your admission, if you are in need of anything you can let me know.
Still not interested to take MD MS admission through me? 😛
No problem! But, let me tell you in detail how to choose an educational consultant for admissions. You must choose educational consultants who:
- Have complete knowledge about the counseling procedures. Consultants who are not aware of the procedures exactly may end up losing your one year.
- Have a good track record in this field.
- Can provide MD MS management seats at an affordable fee and installment payment facility.
- Only deals with MCI recognized colleges only.
These are the things that most of the candidates look for in a well educational consultant.
Also Read: MBBS Admission Through Management Quota.
I think I had given you an idea about the procedures and other information about MD MS admission through management quota. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions regarding PG medical admission, then you can comment on your query or call me in the below number. You can also WhatsApp me in the same number.
This article will be useful if you are searching for information regarding:
- PG medical seats in management quota.
- PG medical admission through management quota.
- Direct admission in MD MS.