Welcome to another exclusive post for Medical Aspirants by DentalFry. Here I will be giving you complete information regarding MBBS admission without donation, the procedures to get MBBS admission and a lot more. You can also read my detailed post about MBBS admission through management quota.
You must understand that after introducing NEET in the year 2017-2018, all the medical admissions are done through NEET counseling. So, the colleges cannot charge any donations from the candidate. They will only charge you the tuition fees, hostel and mess, and material fees from the candidate.
Note: Qualifying NEET-UG entrance exam is mandatory for taking MBBS admission in any medical college in India or abroad.
What Would Be the Fees for MBBS Admission Without Donation?
In this section, I am going to break the myth. The tuition fees for MBBS admission without a donation will be fixed by the state medical authority with a mutual agreement by the medical college. This will be fixed after the NEET entrance exam.
For example, the tuition fees will be fixed by the college and KEA or Karnataka Examination Authority in Karnataka. The college never has the right to increase tuition fees than fixed fees.
But the hostel, mess, material, and other fees will be decided by the medical college.
You must thank the government for introducing NEET that will give you a chance to study MBBS without any donation.
Approximate Fees for MBBS
- Tuition fees starting from 8 Lakhs per annum.
- Hostel and mess fees – Rs.1.5 to Rs.4 lakh per annum depending on colleges.
- Security deposit – Rs.2 depending on the college.
List of Documents Needed for MBBS Admission
- NEET Scorecard.
- 10th Marks Card.
- 12th Marks Card.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photos – 4 nos.
Admission is not possible for students who did not qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam. The candidate must also:
- Be at least 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
- Have 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Have a 50% aggregate in 12th.
MBBS Admission Procedures
Like the old days, you cannot go directly to a medical college and buy a seat. The NEET qualified candidates must register for online counseling and attend the procedures. The general procedures of medical admission are given below.
- Qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Register for online counseling in your preferred state and deemed universities.
- Verify your document verification by directly going to the verification center.
- Submit your documents.
- Attend online counseling and give your choice of college.
- If you didn’t get the seat in the first two rounds, then you can attend the MOP-UP round.
Features of My MBBS Admission Service
- Facility to book the seats.
- Complete guidance for MBBS admission counseling.
- Support for an educational loan.
- Secure and installment payments.
- Excellent after support for all students.
I will also provide all the students with:
- Introductory educational kit.
- Scholarship facility for MBBS abroad.
- Benefits for referring candidates.
List of Medical Colleges I am Dealing with:
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore.
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- BGS Global Medical College, Bangalore.
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur.
- Krishnadevaraya Medical College, Bangalore.
- Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode.
- F.H Medical College, Agra.
- Subarti Medical College, Meerut.
- SRM Medical College, Chennai.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Sathya Sai Medical College, Pondicherry.
- Amala Medical College, Thrissur.
- Jubilee Medical College, Thrissur.
- KMCT Medical College, Kozhikode.
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore.
- Sapthagiri Medical College, Bangalore.
- PSG Medical College, Coimbatore.
- Meenakshi Medical College, Chennai.
- Santosh Medical College, Delhi.
We also deal with many more medical colleges in India which are recognized by MCI or Medical Council of India.
Here I had tried my best to give you all the information regarding MBBS admission without a donation. If you loved the article please do share it with your friends and family. All the best for all the medical aspirants!
If you have got any questions you can comment it below or call me personally on +91-9747352631.
This post is also useful for people who are searching for direct MBBS admission without donation in Kerala, direct MBBS admission without donation in Karnataka, direct MBBS admission without donation in Tamil Nadu, direct admission in MBBS without donation in Delhi, etc.