Heya! Welcome to DentalFry.com, India’s top dental blog for students and dentists. You might be thinking why I am writing about MBBS admission through management quota here right? I started educational guidance only for dental aspirants and later expanded my service to other courses in health and science. The reason that I started dealing with more courses, is because of hundreds of queries I was getting from students interested in many other courses.
Yeah, maybe because they loved my service! 😛
Stories apart, here I will give you an in-depth guide and information regarding MBBS admission through NRI or management quota.
At first, you must understand that to get MBBS admission in any college, you must qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam. You won’t be eligible to take a seat if you didn’t qualify NEET-UG.
Even for direct admission, NRI quota admission or management quota admission, you must qualify NEET-UG exam without fail. The candidate must also attend the counseling conducted by the central board or the state authority.
In this post, I will be explaining the following in detail:
- Basics about MBBS course.
- Admission procedure.
- MBBS admission eligibility.
- Documents needed for MBBS admission.
- Tips to choose a good medical college.
- Frequently asked questions.
- List of medical colleges I am dealing with.
- Unique features of my educational consultancy service.
- Benefits you will get.
- How to select a good consultant for MBBS admission?
About MBBS Course
MBBS is a 5.5-year course which includes 4.5 years of studies and one year of compulsory internship. The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
I want all my candidates to know about the subjects they have to learn during the course. The list of subjects you have to study are:
- Human anatomy.
- Human physiology.
- Forensic medicine.
- General medicine.
You can research more about each subject if you want to. After MBBS you can do your post graduation in MD, MS, etc. There are many specializations available after MBBS. You can also read my post about MD MS Admission through management quota.
MBBS Admission Procedure
Three years before, it was very easy to take MBBS admission. If you qualify NEET and if you are able to afford the fees, you can take the seats directly. But, now the situations are different.
After you had qualified NEET-UG, you must register and attend the online counseling to get admissions. There are two counselings, one is conducted by MCC and other is conducted by the respective state authorities.
For example, if you want to take the admission in Karnataka you must register with KEA and attend the counseling procedure to secure MBBS seat. Here I will tell you the general steps included in the admission procedures.
- First, you must qualify NEET-UG.
- Counseling Registration: The candidate must register for the counseling online by paying a fee of around Rs.1000 to Rs.2000.
- Document Verification: The candidate must verify their documents and at that time the candidate must be physically present at the verification center. In some states, you have to submit your original documents.
- First Counseling: On the declared date, log in to the official website and give the choice of college you want to join. After a few days, the allotment result will be published. If you weren’t able to get a seat in the first counseling, you must attend the second counseling.
- Second Counseling: You must do the same procedures as first counseling.
- MOP-UP Round: If you weren’t able to a seat in both the rounds, you can attend the final round called MOP-UP round. All the vacant seats after the two rounds will be allotted in the MOP-UP round.
Even after the MOP-UP round, few seats will be left. Those seats can be taken by candidates who have registered and attended the whole counseling procedures.
Note: Registering and attending the counseling is mandatory.
Eligibility to take MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
Here I will be giving you a complete idea of the eligibility criteria for taking MBBS admission in India.
- The candidate must qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- The candidate must have at least 50% marks aggregate in 12th standard.
- The candidate must score at least 50% separately in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Must be at least 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of taking admission.
- The candidate must register for the counseling procedure.
List of Documents Needed for MBBS Admission
Keep the following documents ready with you:
- NEET-UG Scorecard.
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Identity proof.
- Passport size photos – 4 nos.
Apart from these in a few states, you have to submit a demand draft of around Rs.1 lakh. So be aware of the whole list of documents. Please give a valid mobile number and e-mail address while you register for the counseling.
Choosing a Good Medical College
As MBBS is a practical professional course, I want all the students to learn from a reputed medical college. I don’t want any of you to get dumped to a bad medical college. So keep the below things in mind before you decide to join any medical college.
Please do keep in mind, never to fall for medical college with big and fancy campus and facilities. You are going to learn and see whether you getting facilities to learn.
- Approved: The college must be recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI and approved by the government of India. This is the basic thing.
- Affiliation: The college must be affiliated to a good university.
- Patient Flow: You are going to learn how to treat a patient. Think of studying in a medical college with very low patient flow. The college must have excellent patient flow and exposure.
- Student Patient Ratio: There are colleges with good patient flow, but the students are not able to learn. This is because of an improper student to patient ratio. Every student must get a chance to learn.
- Faculties: The institute must have excellent faculties, especially in the clinical department. I am not talking about a well-experienced faculty. I would prefer you to see for a professor who gives you the confidence to treat any patient.
- Infrastructure: The college must have excellent facilities and must be equipped with the latest technology instruments and materials. This makes sure, that you are updated with the latest technologies.
- Fees: Must see whether you are able to afford the fees. There are many medical colleges with a low fee structure. Most of the students and parent look for the kind of branded and well known medical college, and for sure it will be costly. You must also know in detail about the extra fees like a hostel, food, material charges, transportation, etc.
- Location: Check whether the medical college is easy to access. I would also tell you to keep in mind about the climatic condition of the place.
I just noted down these from my experience and thought to share it with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it necessary to qualify NEET-UG to take MBBS admission?
A: Yes, it is mandatory to qualify NEET to get MBBS admission through management quota in India or abroad. Yes, even if you want to take admission abroad, you must qualify NEET.
Q: Should I pay any donation to take MBBS admission in India?
A: No! You don’t have to pay any donation for taking MBBS admission. You will have to pay extra for the hostel, food, materials, transportation, etc. Few colleges also take a refundable security deposit.
Q: Is it necessary to register and attend the online counseling?
A: Yes, you must attend the online counseling to take MBBS admission. You can register to attend the all India quota counseling or state counseling.
Q: Will you guide me through the complete counseling procedure?
A: Yes, I will guide you through the complete counseling procedure. I will help from registration till seat allotment.
Q: How should I pay the fees?
A: You can pay the fees as an installment. You can pay it yearly.
Q: I want to take an educational loan, how could you help me?
A: I can surely help you out in getting the loan paper and supporting documents ready. These documents will surely make loan processing faster.
Medical Colleges I am Dealing with
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur, Karnataka.
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka.
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Sathya Sai Medical College, Pondicherry.
- MGM Medical College, Pondicherry.
- SRM Medical College, Chennai.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Balaji Medical College, Chennai.
- FH Medical College, Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science, Pondicherry.
- KVG Medical College, Sullia.
- KBN Medical College, Gulbarga.
- Kannur Medical College, Kannur, Kerala.
- Subarthi Medical College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- K.S Hegde Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala.
These are a few medical colleges I deal with. I am mainly dealing with colleges in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, etc.
Why Choose My Admission Service?
You might have come across hundreds of educational consultants. But, I am dealing with my candidates a bit uniquely. 😛
The major features of my admission consultancy program are listed below. if you found the features worth, you can contact me immediately.
- Medical Expert: I am dealing only with courses related to health and science. The reason is that I am an expert in this field. As I told you before, I am a dentist and I study and research about the course in detail.
- College Selection: I know a lot of doctors and professors, which helps me collect information about a college easily. I am always updated with the college, departments, patient flow, and every single thing. I will place my students only to good and reputed medical colleges in India.
- Counseling Support: I will be able to provide you complete support in the counseling procedures. I will help you from registration until you secure a seat. I will be available via call and WhatsApp.
- Secure payment: All your payments will be safe and secured. You don’t have to pay anything before your seat gets confirmed.
- Education Loan: i can provide you with supporting documents which are needed for getting an education loan.
- After support: Most of my candidates are references from my past admissions. I keep regular contact with students which help me make a good bond and also provide support even after the admission procedures.
Benefits I will Provide for MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
I am providing few benefits for all the candidates who are taking MBBS admission through management quota through me. I had listed a few below:
- Scholarships: I can provide scholarships for deserving students who are interested to take MBBS admission abroad. Indian medical colleges are not providing any kind of scholarships and I am helpless about that.
- Educational Kit: I will be providing an education kit to all the candidates. The kit will be having the basic stationaries, study materials, etc. This kit will be surely helpful for all medical students for their studies.
- Offers; During the course period, you have to buy many instruments, equipment for your studies. I have partnered with few merchants who will provide you these at a discounted price.
- Placements: I can also help you with placements after your course. I have a partnered HR agency who deals with medical jobs.
Interested to take MBBS admission through me? Contact me via call or WhatsApp on the below number!
Not interested to take admission through me? No worries! I will tell you how to choose a well educational consultant for MBBS admissions. A good MBBS admission consultant must have:
- An excellent track record of placing students to medical colleges.
- Choose consultants who deal with reputed, affiliated and recognized medical colleges only.
- It would be good if the consultant has a permanent office.
- See whether the person can support you for an educational loan.
- Must be able to provide you with competitive fees.
- Provide excellent after support.
Concluding the medical admission section, I think I had provided you with the best information about MBBS admission through management quota. Most of the information is from my personal experience and research. If you loved the article please do share it with your friends and people in need.
If you are having questions in your mind, then please do comment it below or you can call or WhatsApp me on the below number.
This post will be useful for candidates who are searching for information regarding study MBBS in India, direct MBBS admission in India, MBBS management seat cost in Karnataka, payment seats in MBBS, MBBS admission through management quota in Kerala, MBBS admission through management quota in Tamil Nadu, etc.