General Pathology Question Paper RGUHS June 2014 for BDS
GENERAL PATHOLOGY – June 2014
Draw neat and labeled diagram wherever necessary.
Total Marks: 35 Marks
LONG ESSAY 1 x 10 = 10 Marks
1. Define Neoplasm. Write all the difference between malignant and benign neoplasm.
SHORT ESSAYS 3 x 5 = 15 Marks
2. Define edema. Explain pathogenesis of edema of renal origin.
3. Describe the peripheral smear and bone marrow findings in Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura.
4. Define Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Describe the microscopy of Mixed Cellularity Type.
SHORT ANSWERS 5 x 2 = 10 Marks
5. Benzidine Test.
6. Manifestations of Scurvy.
7. Oral leukoplakia.
8. List four causes of fatty liver.
9. Components of Ghons Complex.