Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering – The Complete Guide
Heya! This is my first post about direct admission in RV College of Engineering in Bangalore. In this post, I will give you complete guidance about admission to RV engineering through management quota.
As you can see, this is a dental blog and you might think why I am writing about engineering colleges here, right? I am into career guidance and counseling for dental courses. Later a lot of students asked me to expand the courses as they were satisfied with my guidance and information I give them.
To be frank I am a dentist by profession and an educational consultant by passion. Stories apart now let us come directly to the point.
RV College of engineering is one of the best engineering colleges in India with great placement records. It is also called as RVCE and is ranked among top 10 engineering colleges in India.
If you can study hard and have some penny to spend, then you can take direct admission in RV College of Engineering., as it is one of the best engineering colleges in Bangalore.
Brief About RV Engineering College Bangalore
Name of Institution: RV College of Engineering.
Year of Establishment: 1963.
Affiliated: VTU University.
Approved: AICTE and UGC.
Accreditation: NAAC AAA+.
Total Seats: 1020 seats.
Hostel: Both Boys and Girls.
RVCE is one of the best private engineering colleges in the country which was established in the year 1963. The college is run by a non-profit trust called Rashtreeya Shikshana Samithi Trust.
RV Engineering college is affiliated under VTU university, Belgaum. Most of the private engineering colleges in Karnataka are affiliated to VTU university.
RV college is also approved by AICTE and UGC. RVCE is a NAAC accredited engineering college. The college is 47 km from the Bangalore airport and 14 km from the railway station.
In RVCE you can take admission in many ways. You can get admission by entrance exams or through management quota. 20% of the seats in the college is filled by management quota.
Infrastructure in RV College of Engineering
RVCE has a spacious big food court where around 1000 students can be accommodated. The food court is spread over an area of 500 square meters. The canteen provides you with hygienic and tasty food. They provide you with both north Indian and south Indian food.
The college has a sufficient number of buses for students and staff to go outside the campus. The college is only less than 15 km from the heart of the city. There are separate buses for students and staffs.
You can find Kotak Mahindra Bank inside the college campus. This branch is known as the RVCE branch with all the facilities a normal branch provides. ATM facility is also available inside the campus. It also allows you to pay for your examination or university fees easily. This is also a reason why you must take direct admission in RV college of engineering.
The college also has an on-campus post office. Apart from the mail service, they also have small savings schemes for students, which will surely help them in the future.
Inside the campus, you can also find a health center with all facilities which will be open from 9 am to 7 pm. The health center also has an ambulance service for students and staff. The health center has equipment like glucometer, nebulizer, oxygen cylinder, thermometer, suctions and instruments for minor surgical procedures.
The health center has one doctor, one lady doctor, nurse, and one helper.
RV College of Engineering provides both indoor and outdoor games. Facilities for cricket, football, hockey, volleyball, basketball, badminton, and table tennis is available. There is also an indoor gymnasium on the campus.
300mbps lease line fiber internet connection is available in the campus. RVCE has a Wi-Fi enabled campus. And browsing centers are available from 9 am to 12 midnight.
The complete campus is under CCTV surveillance.
RV College of engineering Bangalore has 13 seminar halls and 1 big auditorium. All the latest facilities like video conferencing, screen mirroring, iPad docking, etc. are available.
Hostel and Food
There are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. The boy’s hostel is inside the campus and for girls is at three different locations. Three mess is available in which one is for first years and the other two for seniors.
Seperate mess is availalbe for vegetarians.
These facilities are more than enough for any engineering aspirants. If you want to take direct admission in RV College of Engineering, feel free to contact us via phone.
Branches Available in RVCE
Here I will tell you in detail about the branches of engineering available in RVCE and the number of seats available here. If you want admission to RV college of engineering college through management or NRI quota you can contact me. There are 11 branches available in RV Engineering College, Bangalore.
- Aeronautical Engineering – 120 seats.
- Automobile Engineering – 60 seats.
- Biotechnology Engineering – 60 seats.
- Computer science Engineering: 120 seats.
- Civil Engineering -120 seats.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 60 seats.
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats.
- Telecommunication Engineering – 60 seats.
- Information Science Engineering – 120 seats.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 60 seats.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 120 seats.
They also provide B.Arch(Architecture), which is a five-year course.
Eligibility for Direction Admission in RV College of Engineering
The candidate to take admission to RV engineering college the candidate must meet the following criteria.
- The candidate must at least have 50% marks in 12th standard. It will be better if you have more than 70% for easy procedures and reasonable fees.
- The candidate must have at least 50% in maths, science, and English separately. More than 70% is preferred.
- Must attend COMEDK, KCET, JEE or any other national approved exams.
The fee will be the same as decided by the college management. In most of the cases for direct admission through management quota, you must have to pay a donation, depending on the department and marks the candidate has scored.
RV College of Engineering Fee Structure
The fees structure for all the branches has been fixed by the college for the academic year 2019. You can check this link for detailed fee structure. I had also given the fee details below. This is the RV college of engineering management quota fees.
Here I will only be mentioning the yearly tuition fees. Other fees will be provided before you take admission.
- Civil Engineering – 4.5 lakh/year.
- Mechanical Engineering – 6 lakh/year.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 4 lakh/year.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 5 lakh/year.
- Industrial Engineering and Management – 3.5 lakh/year.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 3 lakh/year.
- Chemical Engineering – 3 lakh/year.
- Computer Science – 8.5 lakh/year.
- Telecommunication Engineering – 3 lakh/year.
- Information Science – 6.5 lah/year.
- Biotechnology – 3 lakh/year.
- Aerospace Engineering – 4 lakh/year.
There will extra fees for the hostel, mess and developmental fees. In a few cases, there might be extra charges depending on the candidate’s marks. These are the few management quota fees in engineering colleges.
Admission Procedure in RVCE
There are different kinds of admission procedures in RV Engineering Colleges. The students can take admission through KCET, COMEDK and management quota.
KCET exam can only be given by Karnataka domicile students. Other students can apply for COMEDK entrance exams. If you are not able to go through both the exams, then you can take admission through management quota.
If you clear KCET then you just have to pay a fee of Rs.90,000 per year. 50% of seats are filled by KCET, 30% by COMEDK and 20% by the college management. If you want to secure a seat through COMEDK, you must have a rank below 5000.
The fastest filling branch is Computer science engineering in RVCE. The fees through COMEDK will be around Rs.2 lakh/year which is excluding hostel and mess fees.
I had told you earlier that the college is among the top engineering colleges in India. So, they have around 100% placement record. The only thing is that the student must pass all the years without any backlog.
The placements also depend on the candidate’s skills and efficiency. Many big companies like Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, Google, etc come for recruiting the best students from the college.
You can expect a minimum package of Rs.5 lakh/annum if you get placed and it may go till Rs.12 lakh/year.
Personal Review of RV College of Engineering
Work Exposure: Excellent.
Address: RV Vidhyanikethan Post, Mysore Road, Bangalore 560059.
Admission Helpline: +91-9747352631.
Why Choose My Consultancy Service for Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering?
I am having a good experience in helping students with choosing their career and helping them get admission in the top institutes from past 6 years. I am a dentist by profession and I was only into dental admission consultancy. Later I expanded my branches and thought to deal with more courses. The major features of my consultancy are:
- Free campus visit in Bangalore. Visit the colleges and select the colleges after that.
- I provide you seat booking facility.
- Complete guidance in college and branch selection depending on the trend and scope of the course.
- I can help you with an educational loan by providing supporting documents needed for loan approval.
- I will be able to provide scholarships with some of my partnered engineering colleges.
- I only deal with reputed and recognized engineering colleges only.
- I can provide you engineering admission at competitive fees in more than hundred engineering colleges.
- For 99% of admission, I don’t charge anything from the candidate, as the college pays me. In a few cases, I will be charging a very low service charge from the candidate.
- I can provide you with the best after support.
- I will be providing all the candidates with a free educational kit.
- I have partnered with a few reputed HR companies and I can help you with placements after your course.
Are you happy with the information provided here? Then, please do share it with your friends and people in need. I had tried my best to provide all the necessary details for direct admission to RV engineering college in Bangalore. If you have any queries, then you can contact me via phone or comment your queries below.
This article is useful for people who are searching about:
- Private engineering colleges in Bangalore direct admission.
- RV College of Engineering NRI admission.