BDS Admission in Uttar Pradesh – Lowest Package Guaranteed
This page is the exclusive source available on the Internet about BDS admission in UP through management or NRI quota. There are many dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh which are good and where you can get BDS admission without donation too.
There are a total of 26 dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh which are recognized by Dental Council of India or DCI. According to my knowledge, I have the best and lowest fee package for BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh. I will list down the yearly fees which I have:
TOTAL PACKAGE 10.90 Lakhs – Including fees, Hostel, and Food for 5 Years
- First Year – 3.40 lakhs
- Second Year – 2.5 Lakh
- Third Year – 2.5 Lakh
- Final Year – 2.5 Lakh
😛 I guess that’s the best package available. If I get any good deals I will surely update it here. The fee given above is for selected colleges only, so please excuse and don’t get confused.
Eligibility for BDS Admission in UP or Uttar Pradesh:
The first and foremost thing is NEET Qualification. Non-qualified students in NEET won’t be able to get admission in any of the dental colleges in India. Rest of the eligibility criteria are:
- NEET Qualification.
- At least 50% in +2 for General Category.
- At least 40% in +2 for OBC/SC/ST category.
Documents Required for BDS admission in UP:
There are few documents which are mandatory during counseling and admission for BDS through management quota. I will list the details below:
- 10th Marks and Pass Certificate.
- +2 Marks Card and Pass Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or TC.
- Conduct Certificate.
- NEET Score Card.
- Identity or ID Card.
- 4 Passport Size photo.
Also Read: Career Options after BDS
List of Dental Colleges I deal with in Uttar Pradesh:
I deal with all private dental colleges in UP, but I prefer you to inquire about the patient exposure and details prior to taking admission. I will put down the list below.
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies, Ghaziabad.
- Divya Jyothi Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Subharti Dental College, Meerut.
- Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Science, Lucknow.
- Career Institute of Dental Science, Lucknow.
- Chandra Dental College and Hospital, Safedabad.
- Dental College, Azamgarh.
- ITS Center for Dental Studies, Ghaziabad.
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida.
- Indraprastha Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Institute of Dental Sciences, Bareilly.
- K.D Dental College, Mathura.
- Kalka Dental College and Hospital, Meerut.
- Kothiwala Dental College, Moradabad.
- Maharana Prathap Dental College, Kanpur.
- Rama Dental College, Kanpur.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Saraswathi Dental College, Lucknow.
- School of Dental Science, Greater Noida.
- Shree Bankey Bihar Dental College, Masuri.
- Teerthankar Mahaveer Dental College, Moradabad.
In a few of the colleges, I can get you scholarship facility on very good performing students. :D.
The benefit of Taking Admission through my reference:
Dear, dental aspirants, apart from the jaw-dropping fee package I will also provide you with few additional benefits. I had listed the benefits below for better knowledge:
- Free Educational Kit.
- Supportive Study Materials.
- Membership to DentalFry VIP group.
- Easy payment facility.
- Referral Bonus.
- Excellent after support.
- Discount Coupons etc.
I think I had given a basic and in-depth idea of BDS admission through management quota in UP. If you have any queries in your mind, you can give me a call on the number given above or comment on your question.
I will try to respond ASAP.
Loved the article? The share it with your friends on Social Media. There are also a lot of private dental colleges in India with the low fee structure.