3M SINGLE BOND UNIVERSAL ADHESIVE
Built on the 3M’s trusted unique bond technology the Single Bond Universal Adhesive has featured the unique chemistry of true versatility of all in one bottle. It is composed of MDP Phosphate Monomer, Dimethacrylate, HEMA, Vitrebond Copolymer, Filler, Ethanol, Water, Initiators and silane. Despite the Total-etch, Self-etch, Selective-etch whatever adhesive you use, the Single bond universal adhesive is the answer to all the adhesives. It offers you a simple adhesive application technique for both the direct and indirect indications. Provides a bond to all the surfaces including the enamel, dentin, glass ceramic, zirconia, noble and non-precious alloys and composites without additional use of primers. It ultimates in every practice when it comes to speed and strength.
The composition of this adhesive plays an important role in its unique performance.
- The Vitrebond copolymer provides it a more consistent bonding to the dentin under moist or
- The silane prohibits the use of a separate ceramic by allowing the adhesive to chemically bond to the glass-ceramic surfaces.
- The MDP Monomer provides chemical bonding to zirconia, alumina, and metals without the use of a separate primer and optimizes the Self-etch performance.
- Increases the shelf stability so that no refrigeration is thus needed.
Features and Benefits:
- One step and one coat application for a quick 35 second application time.
- Unique L-Pop unit dose delivery.
- Has a Flip-top vial for one-handed operation and a unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
- Can be stored at room temperature for two years as no refrigeration is needed.
- Improved and easy to place etchant.
- In combination with the Single Bond DCA Dual Cure Activator, it is compatible with all the resin
cement, core build-up materials, and even self-cure composites.
The single bond universal adhesive is a truly versatile universal adhesive.
Direct Placement Indication:
- Bonding of the composite to all classes of direct restorations.
- For Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of the dentin prior to the cementation of the amalgam restorations.
- Protective coating for the glass ionomer restorative materials.
- Repair of the composite or compomer restorations.
- Bonding of the pit and fissure sealants.
Indirect Placement Indications:
- Acts as a primer for the zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations.
- Bonding of the veneers with the RelyX Veneer cement.
- Bonding of Indirect restoration in combination with the RelyX ultimate cement.
- Intraoral repair of the existing indirect restorations.
- Bonding of the self or dual-core build-up materials and resin cement with the single bond DCA Dual Care Activator.
- Sealing of the dentin prior to the temporization for indirect restoration placement.