3M RELYX LUTING 2 LUTING CEMENT
The Relyx luting 2 cement ensures consistent material properties by allowing simple dosing and an easy paste-paste mixing. This product makes the routine cementation more convenient and reliable while the waste and clean up are significantly reduced.
The Relyx Luting 2 cement has added an exceptional simplicity to the cementation. It provides an easy convenient mix and proven clinical performance. Possesses a high bond strength and has virtual non-post-operative sensitivities and ensures optimum results for routine cementations. The design of the advanced resin-modified glass ionomer with the paste to paste delivery from the clicker dispenser is easy to mix, load, seat and remove. The double-barrel clicker dispenser offers us a very hygienic and fast delivery of the required quantity in a consistent mix ratio.
Features and benefits:
- Has a very easy, clean and hygienic handling because of the new clicker dispenser design.
- Provides a low film thickness for a perfect fit of indirect restoration.
- Has strong adhesion and enhanced marginal integrity.
- Provides easy removal of the excess material.
- Used in the metal crowns, inlays, and onlays, PFM crowns, and bridges.
- For the endodontic pins and posts as well as the orthodontic appliances.
- All zirconia or all Alumina ceramic restorations like the Lava Crowns & bridges.
- For the PFM, Metal, ALumina or All-Alumina core restorations on implant abutments.
Properties of 3M Relyx Luting Cement:
- The Relyx luting 2 cement a plus proven clinical benefits with the improved product performance as compared to the conventional powder-liquid cement.
- Provides an excellent adhesion as compared to the wide range of restorative materials and high bond strength to the dentin and enamel.
- It possesses no virtual postoperative sensitivity.
- After the seating of the restoration, it can be easily removed if any excess material present.
- The low film thickness provided by the material allows a very tight fitting indirect restoration to the seat completely.
- The fluoride release is higher.
- Its low solubility ensures the long-term integrity of the margin and prevents wash out of the luting cement in indirect restorations.