3M ESPE KETAC CEM RADIOPAQUE PERMANENT GLASS IONOMER LUTING CEMENT
It is a permanent glass ionomer luting cement which comes in a hand mixed version. This cement offers fluoride release while its extremely low film thickness optimizes the fit and marginal integrity. It is composed of the powder which is Glass powder, Polycarboxylic acid, and pigments. The liquid which is water, tartaric acid, and conservation
- It is radiopaque.
- Fluoride is released.
- Possesses high biocompatibility.
- The glass ionomer luting cement offers a good chemical bond to the enamel and dentin.
- The extremely low film thickness optimizes the fir and marginal integrity.
- For the cavity lining
- For cementing of the crowns and bridges, inlays, posts, and screws.
- The orthodontic bands too.
- Coverage: Not Applicable.
- Cure type: Self Cure.
- Delivery system: Hand mix.
- Mandible: Upper.
- Material: Fiber post and glass ionomer.
- Product type: Cement.
- Selection: Anterior.
- Trademark: Ketac.