3M CLINPRO PROPHY PASTE
The 3M Clinpro Prophy Paste is composed of pumice and is available in three different grits: Fine, Medium and Coarse. This thus offers the dental hygienist to select the right grit for an optimal cleaning and abrasion in every situation.
It is formulated to break down as it cleans from a course to a fine grit which results in a great cleaning and gentle polishing by causing less abrasion to the dentin and enamel.
Features of 3M Clinpro Prophy Paste:
- The Clinpro Prophylaxis paste releases fluoride during the procedure of polishing which thus helps in strengthening the teeth and reduce the sensitivity (consists of sodium fluoride at a concentration of 1.23 percentage fluoride ion).
- It has been designed specially to minimize splattering during the polishing.
- It is available in mint (medium and coarse) or cherry (fine) flavor.
- Available as three grits for the right choice in the abrasion management.
- Available in a unit-dose cups for an easy use and improved infection control.
- Has neutral pH value.
- Consists of fluoride.
- It is less abrasive to both the dentin and enamel and thus removes stains as a leading paste
- The Clinpro Prophylaxis Paste consists of unique perlite particles which starts out coarse and gradually breaks down into smaller particles as you clean the tooth, thus resulting in less abrasion to the dentin and enamel.
It is a professionally administered prophylaxis treatment which is used for cleaning and polishing.