3M ESPE ALGINATE IMPRESSION MATERIAL
The 3M ESPE Alginate impression material is a biocompatible material in accordance to the ISO 10993 International Safety Testing Standards. It is a chromatic alginate impression material which is used to take a preliminary impression of the dental arches for the fabrication of the indirect prosthesis and other purposes. The material has been mint flavored for the comfort of the patient while taking the impression. The 3M alginate possesses an
excellent reproducibility and resistance to tearing.
- It is a highly elastic and therefore exhibits an excellent elastic memory.
- The Palghat Plus/Quick impression can be poured without the pre-treatment with all standard plasters.
- This alginate is easy to remove from the mouth even from the undercut areas and are tear resistant.
- The Palgat Plus Quick posses a high-viscosity formulation for shortening the setting time.
- It is dust free.
- Comes in a practical plastic bags.
- It can be disinfected using the 3M ESPE Impresept or a 2% glutaraldehyde by 10-minute immersion.
- Useful for temporary restorations.
- To study the models.
- For opposing dentitions.
- The powder and the water is mixed to produce a homogenous paste with a smooth surface.
- Palgat Plus- 1:45 minute.
- Palgat Plus Quick- 1:15 minute.
- Palgat Plus- 3:45 minute.
- Palgat Plus Quick- 2:45 minute.