3M ADPER SINGLE BOND 2 ADHESIVE
The 3M Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive provides an excellent bonding performance for the very low postoperative sensitivity. It is a fast, easy and convenient total-etch, single component bonding
agent that offers exceptional bond strength.
The 3M Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive is an ideal restoration for bonding:
- All the classes of direct composite restorations, as well as the root surface desensitization and the porcelain veneers.
- Offers indirect restorations after light curing.
The 3M Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive is composed of nanofiller particles which are added in such a manner that doesn’t allow them to cluster together. They will not settle out of the dispersion as the particles are stable. The 3M Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive does not require shaking prior to its use, unlike the other filled adhesives. It dispenses
perfectly mixed from the vial every time.
- Exhibits excellent shear bond strength and provides exceptional bonding performance.
- The cap of the bottle snap shuts securely thus minimizing the chances of evaporation.
- The nanofillers present are stable and will not settle out of the dispersion.
- It is an Ethanol/water-based adhesive which maintains its shear bond strength over the time in order to yield an outstanding shelf life.
- In all direct and light cured bonding procedures
- For Root surface desensitization
- For the porcelain and the composite repair
- In indirect bonding procedures when it is combined with the 3M ESPE RelyX ARC
Adhesive Resin Cement.
- The bonding veneers in combination with 3M ESPE RelyX Veneer Cement.
Specifications of 3M Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive:
- Adhesive Generation – 5th Generation.
- Adhesive Type – Total Etch.
- Brand – Adper.
- Delivery System – Vial.
- Material – Light Cure.
- Product Type – Adhesive.
Delivered in a convenient squeeze bottle delivered with an attached ‘pinch and flip’ cap for the less mess and less waste.